Third Party Sub Processors
In accordance with our obligations to you (your rights) set out in our Terms of Service, we will only engage a sub-processor where instructed to do so by you, with your prior consent and written contract with that sub-processor, except where that sub-processor is a pre-existing requirement for The Service
Definitions We Use In This Document
"The Service" means our ExpensePlus software, which is accessed online through a web browser. Access is provided through a unique username/password. The service also includes any files you upload to ExpensePlus.
"your Organisation" means your church or charity or other type of organisation that has opened a ExpensePlus account. In the relationship between us, your Organisation should be considered the Data Controller as defined within the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK data protection law.
"us", "we" and "our" refer to ExpensePlus Ltd. In the relationship between us, ExpensePlus Ltd should be considered the Data Processor as defined within the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK data protection law.
"you" means you, the person who accesses The Service on behalf of your Organisation. This may include others within your Organisation to whom you choose to grant user access to The Service.
Sub-processors We Currently Use
Here are the Sub-processors we currently use (required for using The Service)
- Reg 123 – Reg 123 host The Service (Secure UK Based Primary Server)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - AWS host The Service (Secure UK Based Backup Server)
- GoCardless - Used if you pay for The Service by direct debit
- Stripe - Used if you pay for The Service by card
- Gmail - Primary email handler for outbound emails
- Acuity Scheduling – Used for scheduling online tours, training and support sessions
- Mailchimp – ExpensePlus maintains our subscriber mailing list for our quarterly update emails which users can choose subscribe to
- HelpScout – We use HelpScout to manage support requests and messages sent to us from via our website, from within ExpensePlus, and via email.
- ExpensePlus – We use our own platform to maintain and manage our customer database